You may know him as Dwight Schrute, the hilarious highly compulsive, narcissistic competitive know-it-all and arch-nemesis of Jim from NBC’s hit show The Office. But actor of TV and film Rainn Wilson is as entrepreneurial and socially minded as he is funny.
Watch this recent interview from my show, Behind the Brand as I talk to Rainn about business, being and entrepreneur and life’s big questions…
Here’s what you’ll learn:
• How entrepreneurs and biz peeps can start and ship something they are passionate about
• Why knowing when to quit or stay the course is key
• How to put the power in the hands of the people
• How to run and business and do social good
• How to overcome adversity