In honor of Small Business Week, I’d like to share an Orange County event taking place at the Microsoft Store in Costa Mesa on May 23. Local Southern California’s Duct Tape Marketing Consultants Kelly Weppler Hernandez and Phil Lauterjung will host the live streaming event from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
John Jantsch, the founder of Duct Tape Marketing, and a leading proponent of small business, will present “5 Ways to Use Online Tools to Drive More Sales” in a live webinar. John’s presentation will include discussion on the following:
- Online Calls to Action – Ways you can use your website to get people to act offline.
- O2O Advertising – How to use online advertising to drive people to your offline business.
- Networked Networking – How to use online tools and networks to make traditional networking more effective.
- Local Social Groups – How to create and facilitate local interest groups using online tools.
- Online and On the Go – How to take advantage of mobile and use it to drive on-the-go folks to your business.
[A message from John Jantsch, founder of Duct Tape Marketing]
Can’t see the video? Click here to view on YouTube.
There will be opportunities for networking before and after the main event, and special surprises, including a ten-week Marketing Catalyst, Duct Tape Marketing-New and Revised, The Referral Engine, and much more.
As a bonus to the social media savvy, Kelly Weppler Hernandez will offer (1) complimentary ticket to her Summer School for Small Business Program to the person who is the most active on Twitter using the hastag #smbizoc. Her Summer School for Small Business Program is divided into 5 classes ranging from topics, such as Generating Leads, Creating a Client Experience and Creating a Marketing Routine. The winner may select (1) class of choice and will be contacted via social media.
Date: Wednesday, May 23, 2012
Time: 8:00 AM to 10:30 AM
Location: Microsoft Store in Costa Mesa, 3333 Bristol Street, Costa Mesa, CA 92626, Phone: (714) 338-2130
Register for the event here: http://smallbusinessweek.eventbrite.com
Continental Breakfast is included.